The Publican House Brewery
Located in downtown Peterborough, Ontario, The Publican House Brewery is a micro-brewery crafting some of the finest and most interesting brews in Ontario.
The brewery currently produces seven distinct styles, some available year-round, others available seasonally.
Our beers can be purchased at our retail store in 1.9 litre growlers, with our flagship Publican House Ale and our Square Nail Pale Ale available in both the growlers and 473ml cans (both returnable).
Come in and relax in our small tasting bar and sample the beers we currently have on tap.
You can also lounge on our patio - weather permitting - and soak in some sunshine while you quench your thirst!
Having a party? Consider ordering a keg for your event. Our beers (based on seasonal availability) are available in 20, 30 or 50 litre kegs. We appreciate a minimum 24 hours notice.
Where else can you find fresh Publican beers?
- 428 Wing Air Force Association, Stewart Street, Peterborough, ON
- Bar Volo, 587 Yonge St., Toronto, ON
- A Moveable Feast, 442 George St. N., Peterborough, ON
- Brio Gusto, 182 Charlotte St., Peterborough, ON
- Elmhirst's Resort, RR1 Keene
- Just for the Halibut, 17 King St. East, Bobcaygeon, ON
- Pappas Billiards, 407 George St, Peterborough
- The Only Cafe, 216 Hunter St., Peterborough
- The Pig's Ear, 144 Brock St., Peterborough
- The Spill Cafe, 414 George St. N., Peterborough
- The Ritz Deli North, 643 George St., Peterborough
In Season (Fall, Winter & Early Spring)
- The Peterborough Curling Club, 2195 Lansdowne Street West, Peterborough, ON
- The Trend Pub, Trent University, Peterborough, ON